Tourist Places In Chhattisgarh- Best Tourist Places To Visit In Chhattisgarh
Tourist places in Chhattisgarh
Welcome to the heritage place of India – Chhattisgarh is one of the best tourist places in India. The tourist places in chhatisgarh is the best for the nature lovers as it has 3 National Parks and 11 wild Life sanctuaries . the best tourist attraction is the jungle wildlife like Tigers , Leopard , wild Boar , Cheetal , Langoor , Rhesus Monkey , Barahsinga , Sambhar , Bison , Wild Buffalo , Civet cat , Bear to name a few . the tourist places in Chhattisgarh are also very famous for the major rivers that flow through the land of Chhattishgarh are Mahanadi ,Indravanti , Shivnath, Hansdeo ,Arpa , Kharoon , Maniyari Jonk , Shabri to name a few . The important eye chatchey tourist places in chhattisgarh is the waterfalls which every tourist wants to see namely Chitrakote, Tirathgarh , Kanger, Gupteshwar , Malajkundam, Saat Dhara, Ranidah, Kendai to name a few all these heavenly destinations make’s the best tourist places in Chhattisgarh . The tourists are very fond of the trible culture which follows in Chhattisgarh in fact it is oldest tribal communities. There are various other tourist places in Chhattisgarh which is liked by many people .
Caves In Chhattisgarh
1. Kailesh Caves is one of the tourist places in Chhattisgarh which is located near the Kanger valley National park area. It is located around 40 km from Jagdalpur and the cave has a narrow opening for entry to the cave which is the most exciting part of the cave . The walls of the cave are hollow which make incredible musical sounds when it is struck by hands. Which makes tourist attracted towards the cave.
2. Kotumsar Caves is also good tourist places in Chhattisgarh which also located near Jagdalpur area. The caves got the position of India’s first and world’s second longest natural caves . It constantly maintain its temperature as (28°C + 1°C) which is inside the cave . the caves has a variety of fauna like Bats, Frogs, Snakes, Crickets, Spiders, Fishes, Milipedes etc. The important part is that during rainy season the cave is closed from June 15 to October 31st.
4. Gadiya Mountain is located near the Kanger district and is famous for best the tourist places in Chhattisgarh. In this cave a small pond which flows over the rocks like a waterfall which is likely to be known as Doodh river which flows from bottom of mountain and it made thousand of devotees to celebrate Mahashivratri by climbing this mountain.
National Parks and Wilelife Sanctuary
1. Indravati National Park is very attractive tourist places in Chhattisgarh which is located near Jagdalpur in Bastar district . The best tourist spot in Park is Wildlife are the Tiger, Leopard, Chital, Barking deer, Sloth bear, Wild beer, Indian Fox, Mouse deer, etc. It is the most memorable place for your holidays .
2. Achanakmar Wildlife Sanctuary is a wildlife park which has number of endangered animals species , which are Bengal tigers, Leopards, and Wild bison. This Park is the part of Bilaspur Forest Division in northwest .
3. Barnawapara Wildlife Sanctuary is the most fabolus place for the tourist places in Chhattisgarh which is the part of Mahasamund district and it is also know for its lush green vegetations nad unique wildlife . The Nearest way to visit this place is from Raipur which is around 85km .
1. Bambleshwari Temple is very famous tourist places in Chhattisgarh which is at Dongargarh In Rajnandgaon district. It has 1600 steps to reach in the Temple . In This Temple is referred as Badi Bambleshwari and many people of chhatisgarh comes during Navratris and Chaitra ( during ram Navami).
2. Bhoramdeo Temple is situated amidst mountain ranges it is dedicated to lord Shiva. The devotee of Lord Shiva came to visit this tourist places in Chhatisgarh . The uniqueness of this Temple is its architecture and it termed as one of the most beautifully decorated temple seen. It is situated near Kawardha . The best way to reach this Temple is from Raipur and anyone can get the best taxi services from travelwithsmile.com.
3. Champaran is in Raipur district is famous for the birth place of Saint Vallabhacharya. The followers of Saint Vallabhacharya visit this tourist places in Chhattisgarh to celebrate his anniversary in the month of April-may ( Baisakh) .
4. Danteshwari Temple is also located near Jagdalpur city which is sacred temple for Ma Danteshwari . The tribals from surrounding villages came every year during dushera times . To visit This tourist places in Chhattisgarh the travelwithsmile.com provides hotels and taxi servies.
1. Anthropological Museum is in Jagdalpur and is one of the prominent museums in the central india which is famous for collection of numerous object of ethnographic interest of tourists. The objects which is their in the museums throws light on the rituals and customs followed by tribes of baster and also highlights their religious practices and style of livings.
We have listed several tourist places in Chhattisgarh of india after making a good research to provide good service to our tourist for their travel bookings, Hotels bookings and best tour packages in the market to make unforgettable holidays experiences for natures love in india . above all tourist places in Chhattisgarh is a lifetime Experience which everyone will love to remember forever.
Incoming Search Term :-
Latest posts by Shahnawaz Sadique (see all)
- Arunachal Pradesh Tourism-Places To Visit In North East India Tour/Arunachal Pradesh - January 24, 2014
- Tour Operator For Nagaland – Looking For Tour Operator At Dimapur, Kohima, Mokokchung, Mon, Phek, Tuensang, Wokha, and Zunheboto. - December 27, 2013
- Tomorrowland 2014 From India-Travel And Tour Agents For Tomorrowland 2014,Belgium From India - December 25, 2013